You Are Reading

Print Slot: Plan

Ellen has been kind enough to give me her photography slot tomorrow at 10am so I have started to prepare everything for print.

To Print List
I created a list of what to print:

  • Album Artwork
    • Lowknight Album Artwork
    • Secret 7 Album Artwork
    • DR ME Album artwork
  • PPP
    • Letterhead
    • CV
    • Invoice
    • Business Cards
  • Sun & Moon
    • Letterhead
    • Invoice
    • Business Cards
    • Stickers
  • Creative Block Poster

Preparing Files
I used Photoshop and InDesign to create the ready to print files.

I used Photoshop for the album artwork - 7 inch vinyl size


And InDesign for everything else! Making sure to create text outlines and package files.





I printed everything out, which worked out well and saved me time by preparing the files beforehand.






I then cut everything to size ready to be photographed








Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.