You Are Reading

Design Publication: Storyboard

I created a storyboard for the animation I am planning to create based on my work/life balance.

  1. Title: all about that balance
  2. Explore every avenue 
  3. Tried new things (animation)
  4. Baked new things
  5. Networked more
  6. Made 36 playlists
  7. Keep fit and healthy
  8. Keep it simple 
  9. Make the time to do what you want


I think it could work, and would show that I have started to do animation and work digitally as well as really visualise my work/life balance this year but I feel it would be very cheesy and I don't want to do it, as that does not represent me.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.