You Are Reading

OUGD603: Pre Submission Tutorial

I had my pre submission tutorial regarding all of my boards. I made sure I completed them all before this so I could get thorough feedback.

These were my notes:



Key points

  • Include more research and development
  • Put resolutions in mock ups
  • Anaylse how my design decisions were informed

I was feeling prepared for submission prior to this, but now I feel more stressed as I have quite a lot to edit on my boards. I didn't realise they wouldn't be good enough, so I need to really crack on these next two weeks. I've never been good at explaining why I've made decisions so I think this will take me a while.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.